Want to change the lives of young people across the country? The Thrive Tribe Academy are developing a fantastic new series of healthy living workshops for schools across the UK. You can have your say in our quick survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ZZ2XC5R.
You’re probably wondering what all the fuss is about…here are the top 5 things you need to know about the Thrive Tribe Academy:
- Healthier together! Workshops will comprise all aspects of a healthy lifestyle – topics will include healthy eating, physical activity, smoking prevention and mental wellbeing. From portions sizes to 60 active minutes, we’ll have it all covered.
- The fun, engaging and interactive workshops will be evidence based and meet the needs of young people at various ages. We will have a primary tribe and a secondary tribe, as well as extra-curricular tribes!
- Too much to teach and not enough time to teach it? Our workshop lesson plans are being designed in line with the PSHE curriculum and will include activities and resources that promote cross-curricular teaching.
- Here at Thrive Tribe we have a growing multi-disciplinary team, which includes experienced service dietitians, nurses and a practicing GP, that look forward to supporting teachers and schools to adopt a whole school approach to healthy living.
- Get involved! Our pilot workshops will be launching in the New Year and your school can sign-up now.
Evidence suggests that leading a healthy lifestyle improves academic performance – so what are you waiting for? If you’d like to know more about the Thrive Tribe Academy then please email email@example.com or phone 07375 398142. Don’t forget to have your say on how we shape our offering by completing the following five-minute survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ZZ2XC5R!