Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Do you have a passion for supporting children in a primary school?
Are you a qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant?
Can you work in East Grinstead and start this month?
If so, read on
A primary school in East Grinstead is looking for an inspiring, qualified HLTA to join their team of experienced Teaching Assistants. This is an exciting role and it would suit someone with the correct qualification and previous experience of providing support to children in either key stage 1 or 2.
The job includes teaching preplanned lessons to Key Stage 1 and 2, teaching PPA Cover lessons and supporting small groups. The qualification is essential for this vacancy but they are also looking for someone who displays the right character and temperament to support children with high levels of SENd need.
If this sounds like something you are interested in the please apply today.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to:
* Communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents
* Show initiative in supporting a child's individual needs
* Build positive relationships with the child
* Have the highest expectations of themselves and the child
* Show flexibility and adaptability, with a 'can do' attitude
* Work closely under the supervision of the SENDCo
* Be able to work as part of a team.
The school will offer:
* The chance to work in a school with a great support network from the senior leadership team.
* Children who are keen to learn and be part of the school community.
* The opportunity to become part of our friendly and supportive staff team
* A happy working environment
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, please don't hesitate to email me on email@example.com. Alternatively we have a fantastic refer a friend scheme where you can earn 300 for every member of staff you recommend who works 30 days for us.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Maths Teacher Randstad Education City of London £140 - £160 per day
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression
- Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Crawley £15000 - £16000 per annum