Can you contribute to the development of a safe, stimulating and creative learning environment? Would you like a flexible role that allows you to work when you want? Are you an exceptional teaching assistant? Do you have experience in the classroom? Would you like to develop the fundamental skills children need?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants in the Oakwood area. These supply roles are highly flexible, allowing you to work when you want. We use the Randstad Work App to allow you to select your availability, and select the shifts you want. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits will include:
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
* Flexibility in work pattern and hours
* Regular pay via PAYE, not an umbrella company
* Managing challenging behaviour and supporting the class teacher
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Working with small groups and 1:1
* Liaising with fellow colleagues to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Level 3 or equivalent education qualification preferred
* Able to make an impression on both us and our client
* Experience working or volunteering with KS1/2 pupils
* Flexibility to work with a changeable schedule
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email email@example.com.
If you have a friend, colleague or family member who would be interested in this position, let us know! If they come to work with us you could get 300.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression
- Graduate Teaching Assistant The Education Network Ltd Romford £60 - £70 per day
- Behaviour Mentor – Year 8 Students Protocol Education Hillingdon £60 - £75 per day