Are you looking for a more influential role?
Do you want to see every child succeed?
Can you make a positive, life-changing impact?
I am looking for a motivated person with strong, resilient characteristics for a respected College that caters for pupils from different backgrounds with social, emotional, behavioural and mental health difficulties. We are in need of a teaching assistant to help the main teacher in our small classes to ensure every pupil is given the best support in gaining an education. Does this sound like you? Read on!
Benefits with Randstad:
* Career Advice
* Online exclusive services
* Consultant available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
* Access to Free courses such as safeguarding, team-teach and more
Benefits with the School:
* Onsite Parking
* Constant training and CPD
* Appreciated by the senior leadership team
* The satisfaction of keeping the youth on the right path
* Participation in Art therapy sessions
* Participate in activities alongside pupils to keep them engaged and focused
* Build good relationships with parents/carers and work together to support student
* Monitor pupils progress with activities and report back to the main teacher
* Act as a good role model for students and gain respect and commitment from them
* Make sure the classroom is health and safety enabled
* Challenge pupils and motivate them to reinforce self-esteem
* Ensure all pupils have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop
* Attend training sessions on a weekly basis
* Supervise pupils on educational visits and days out from the school
* GCSE grade C or equivalent in Maths and English
* Interest in working with young people with challenging behaviour
Interviews will be held during the summer holidays for an immediate start in September. This college is located near Crawley. If this role sounds like you then register your interest by contacting Reece Noormohamed on 01293 527 416 or please email email@example.com
If this role is not for you, however, you are interested in a career within SEN please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as we have an array of positions in Sussex and Surrey that may be of interest.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|