A leading, well established Primary School based in Bradford are currently recruiting a Key Stage 2 Teacher to join them on a contract basis until Summer 2019. The school are looking to appoint a dynamic, creative and committed individual to teach a number of subjects across the national curriculum to all KS2 year groups.
- Deliver high-quality tuition to pupils within the lower Key Stage 2 classes
- Inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning
- Prepare and plan for teaching, taking account of the requirements of all children within the class
- Prepare and develop teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral support
- Use a range of strategies for teaching and maintaining classroom behaviour in accordance with school policy
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils; academically, socially and personally
- Ensure that work is marked regularly, and in line with school policy
- Be responsible for the effective management of the classroom, encouraging independent learners in line with the school ethos
- Supervise the work of any support staff, including teaching assistants, who are assigned to work within the class
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a pleasant, stimulating and positive learning environment
- Ensure children's work is valued by providing good classroom displays
The successful candidate must:
- Have a sound knowledge of the requirements of the national curriculum
- Communicate and consult effectively with the parents of children
- Be punctual and set a good example to the children
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Have experience working in a primary setting
- Share a genuine passion for working with children
- Be able to identify patterns in learning and individual styles
- A competitive pay rate
- The potential to go permanent
- An engaging, supportive school environment
- Holidays as per the school
- Long-term work
This role is to start as soon as possible, so would be suited to individuals available right away or on short notice.
Please note that a new DBS will be required, or a DBS on the Update Service. We are looking for passionate and dedicated Teachers with strong classroom management.
Please apply now or send your CV to us at www.randstadeducation.co.uk.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|