Do you want to work for a national Nursery Chain in Hemel Hempstead?
Do you hold a minimum Level 2 qualification or have EYFS experience?
Are you looking to progress in your Early Years career?
Do you want to work with a nationally recognised company who reward success and promote from within?
Randstad is currently working with a national nursery chain who require experienced and qualified Nursery Assistants and Nurses to work in 2 of their Hemel Hempstead-based nurseries. Both sites have been rated as 'Good with Outstanding features', and have separate rooms for children aged 3 months to 5 years. They are located in rural locations so own transport is desired but not essential.
There will be a varied number of shifts available, paid above the national minimum wage. Salaries start at 8.50 per hour and rise dependant on experience and qualifications.
Working for these nurseries you will have access to:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service.
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts.
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities.
- Retail Discount Schemes with Sainsbury's, Marks & Spencer and Odeon cinemas; subsidised gym membership and many other benefits including cashback.
- An excellent salary package dependant on experience.
- Off-street parking in a private car park.
Your responsibilities include:
- Being flexible on the locations you will work in.
- Being flexible on the start times of your shifts.
- Being able to cover various age ranges in the EYFS.
You will need:
- A full and relevant Early Years qualification - Level 2 or above.
- An excellent working knowledge of the EYFS and the Ofsted inspection framework.
- A comprehensive understanding of health and safety regulations.
- Full training in safeguarding and paediatric first aid.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a national nursery chain who will pay above the national minimum wage ( 8.50 per hour starting wage). Both full time and part time applicants are invited to apply ASAP. As there is a limited number of places, make sure you apply now to secure your place! Call the Luton Office if you have any questions or want to discuss other roles we have available.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process, including an enhanced DBS check.
Randstad Education has been working with Nurseries, Primary, Secondary and SEND schools and units for the past 22 years in this area. If this vacancy is not for you, please do not hesitate to contact the office to discuss further opportunities with our Primary Consultant.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|