£300 - £325 per week, Benefits: PAYE Pay, No Umbrella Companies, Free CPD, Local work.
Temporary | Full Time
Benefits - PAYE Pay, No Umbrella Companies, Free CPD, Local work.
Are you a graduate considering a career in education?
We are seeking a Teaching Assistant to work in a school in Lambeth. We are looking to appoint a enthusiastic and driven individual to support a class teacher. Although this role is temporary please be aware that you may be able to progress into a long-term position.
Working as a Teaching Assistant is one of the best ways to get your foot in the door and taking your first steps into an exciting and rewarding career in education.
Duties as a Graduate Teaching Assistant Include:
• Assisting in providing effective teaching and support on a one-to-one basis or in small groups.
• Helping with the planning and delivery of lessons.
• Supporting the progress of pupils, educational and behaviour.
• Preparing classroom resources and activities.
• Providing feedback to teachers and parents.
Benefits of working with Protocol Education
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated personal consultant.
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Open from 7am to 6:30pm
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button
If you are interested in this role, please click Apply' and one of our friendly consultants will get back to you within 48hrs. Please note that you will only be contacted if you have been short listed for the role.