Could you explain things in a way that all adds up? Are you a skilled teacher with a focus in mathematics? Are you looking for a career that really counts? Are you passionate about children's learning and development?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher in one of our partner secondary schools in South Manchester. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, apply today!
This position is open to NQTs
- Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
- Free training provided, both online and on-site
- Refer a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to 300
- Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing approaches to Self-Directed Learning and use technology to support learning
- Use assessment data to inform lesson planning
- Using a variety of teaching strategies to motivate and challenge students, and ensure high levels of interest
- Contribute to subject development by producing, reviewing and updating curriculum plans and schemes of work
- Possess experience of working in a school teaching Maths to KS3, KS4
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for Maths and the GCSE Maths examinations' syllabus specifications
- Be an inspiring, engaging and effective communicator
- Be caring and enthusiastic
This role has the chance to turn permanent for the right candidate
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email email@example.com.
This could be the start of something good!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|