Are you a qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant?
Have you got experience facilitating lessons in primary schools?
Do you have a good understanding of the primary curriculum?
I am currently supporting a primary school in East Grinstead who are looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to support children and facilitate whole class lessons. If this role interests you then please keep reading!
The children, staff and governors at this lovely average sized school in East Grinstead are looking for an enthusiastic and qualified HLTA who shares their continued commitment to creative, innovative learning. They have asked us to find someone who has a proven track record of supporting children and facilitating whole class lessons, inspiring them to achieve the highest possible standards.
This school is a popular primary school, attracting pupils from both the local area and from across the area. They are a fully subscribed two form entry primary school with extensive grounds and a Forest School.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
* Online diary
* DBS and School application support
* Refer a friend scheme
* Free career advice
* App-based booking system
* Exclusive roles
Benefits of the role:
* Weekly pay
* Local bookings
* Free CPD
* Competitive pay
* Flexible working days
* Facilitating whole classes and support children in their learning
* Supporting the Teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
* Supporting children to learn both in the classroom and out in the community
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* HLTA qualification
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Experience of the Primary Curriculum
* Experience working in a Primary School
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
* A job history for the last 10 years
We are due to interview for this role by the end of next week so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
Do you know any teachers or support staff who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you 300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|