Food Technology Technician
Have you found it difficult to find all the necessary ingredients for your ideal role?
Then perhaps a move to a school in Garstang is more than just 'food for thought'?
Begin your preparation by clicking 'apply now'!
I am currently looking for a passionate Food Technology Teacher to work at a school in Garstang on placement from October. The school is seeking to appoint immediately on a full time basis, to work Monday to Friday. The teacher will be planning and delivering lessons across Key stages 3 and 4.
- Great rates of pay
- A dedicated consultant to help with career progression
- Weekly pay
- Free training and CPD, both online and on-site
- An on-site canteen with hot food
- A competitive 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme offering 300 in vouchers
- Free parking on site
- Be a fantastic role model for staff and pupils
- Provide a positive learning environment through well-planned lessons
- Use behaviour management to get the most out of your lessons and support pupils
- Implement a wide and varied curriculum
- Communicate with staff and parents to support pupils' development
- Work with the department to deliver parents evenings
- Safeguard children and follow all school policies and procedures
- A motivated and enthusiastic demeanour
- A strong knowledge of the curriculum
- Punctuality and reliability
- An ability to display great interpersonal skills and a team player attitude
Does this sound like the next step for you?
You will be required to come and meet with us, which will take approximately an hour. After that, we will clear you for work and you will be invited to interview at the school.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|