Supply Primary Teacher
"You are capable of amazing things."
Do you want a job where the days work around you?
Have you got experience working with children and supporting them to learn?
Are you looking for your next step within education?
I'm looking for a supply teacher to work across primary schools in Horsham, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad is an education recruitment agency who support schools across Brighton, Surrey and West Sussex with their long-term, day-to-day and permanent needs. This particular role is aimed at primary teachers looking for day-to-day work in Horsham. Through working as a supply teacher candidates are given the flexibility to choose their own days for work and these roles could potentially lead to permanent and long-term roles in some of our schools. There is a large amount of work available so candidates will be kept busy. As a supply teacher you will be asked to work mornings, afternoons and full days in our schools so the right candidate must be flexible with this. For those who are just starting out as a teacher this is a perfect way to gain valuable experience that looks great on a CV.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
* Exclusive roles
* DBS and school application support
* Refer a friend scheme
* Online diary
* App-based booking system
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Free career advice
Benefits of the role:
* Free CPD
* Competitive pay
* Flexible working days
* Local bookings
* No planning
* Teacher of the month
* Weekly pay
* Keeping up-to-date records of students progression and learning
* Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
* Marking work completed during the day
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculums
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
* A job history for the last 10 years
* Experience teaching in a UK primary school
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Nursery Room Leader Bamboo Recruitment ltd Rushden £16640 - £17181 per annum
- Drama and Performing Arts Teacher Randstad Education Blackburn £120 - £180 per day
- HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) Randstad Education Leeds £70 - £80 per day + Plus Other Benefits