Are you a maths teacher looking for a new challenge? If you are enthusiastic and passionate about maths and want to push your teaching career to the next level then I have the perfect role for you!
I am looking for an engaging maths teacher to work in a good 11-18 mixed comprehensive school in north Bradford. This is an extremely popular and oversubscribed school with outstanding facilities and a state of the art learning environment.
- Free parking
- Free training, both online and on-site
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning 300
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
- Demonstrating a genuine love for teaching your subject
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Demonstrating excellent classroom management skills and an ability to maintain discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Using innovation and imagination to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Liaising with colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
- UK QTS or equivalent (including NQTs)
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
- A drive to inspire the next generation
Sounds great, right? Apply today - you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|