SEN Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistant required for KS3 primary provision based in Stockport!
Does working with challenging KS3 students who require additional support due to emotional and behavioural needs interest you?
Do you want to make a difference in young lives?
A Specialist primary provision in Stockport is looking for a talented Teaching Assistant that strives to create a positive and safe approach to learning for students with additional emotional and behavioural needs. The service works with children to help implement strategies enabling students to achieve their full potential.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Delivering a safe learning environment for KS3 students in a nurturing environment
- Helping students to engage with the set curriculum, encouraging them to work to their full potential
- Providing stability to comfort vulnerable students
- A TA Qualification/ Youth Worker/ Sports Coach
- Special educational needs experience or an Equivalent Sports Coaching qualification
- A commitment to engaging challenging students, helping them reach their full potential
- A patient and caring nature
- Recently proven child support experience
- Free Parking
- Nearby transport links
- Internal and external training opportunities
If you feel you could deliver a positive learning experience, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rebekka Mitton on 01612001904
full and part-time candidates will be considered.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|