Are you a dedicated RE Teacher with a passion for educating students?
Do you have experience delivering interactive RE lessons at KS3 and KS4?
Are you looking for a new and exciting role at a large academy in Blackpool?
If you have answered 'YES' to the above questions, then this is the role for you!
I am currently recruiting for a RE teacher in Blackpool, and the role is open to both Newly Qualified Teachers and experienced professionals.
* Potential Permanent position in a large Secondary School.
* Strong, supportive department and Senior Leadership Team.
* Ethical culture and a community feel to the school.
* Teaching engaging RE Lessons across KS3 and KS4.
* Working with a wide range of abilities and ensuring that a high level of progression is made.
* Being involved with Intervention groups to help raise the attainment of students.
* Managing the behaviour within the classroom to allow for a positive working environment.
* Working within a successful and strong department to share resources and methods of best practice.
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Should you be interested in this position or wish to receive further information, please apply or get in touch with Jon Wade on 01772 259966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and appropriate references. Randstad Education is committed to the safety of children in our schools.
If you like the sound of this role, submit your application today and change your future!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|