Supply Cover Supervisor
"If you're making mistakes it means you're out there doing something."
Have you got experience working in a classroom?
Do you want to expand your knowledge of the primary curriculum?
Are you looking for a term-time only role?
I'm looking for a cover supervisor to work with primary schools across Crawley, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
At Randstad we support many local schools to find a range of passionate staff and as a result we receive lots of exclusive roles for our candidates. We currently have multiple locality and individual partnership agreements with schools across Surrey, West Sussex and Brighton which guarantees our staff the majority of the work in these areas. If you are interested in a new role within education then please get in contact! I am currently working with teachers and cover supervisors on a day-to-day basis but we also cover long term and permanent vacancies for a range of education specialists.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Refer a friend scheme
* App-based booking system
* Online diary
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Exclusive roles
* DBS and school application support
* Free career advice
Benefits of the role:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible working days
* Free CPD
* Weekly pay
* Local bookings
* Following set lesson plans to meet the expectations of the teacher
* Supporting children to learn both in the classroom and out in the community
* Covering lessons in the teachers absence to support the students to continue accessing the curriculum
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Experience working in a primary school
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculums
* Experience covering lessons in a teachers absence
* A job history for the last 10 years
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
* A degree level qualification
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression
- Graduate Teaching Assistant The Education Network Ltd Romford £60 - £70 per day
- Behaviour Mentor – Year 8 Students Protocol Education Hillingdon £60 - £75 per day