Are you looking to work as a teaching assistant in primary schools, but don't have experience?
Do you work outside of education but have transferable skills?
If you're wondering how to get your foot in the door then please get in touch and see if we can help you kick start your career in schools.
We are currently looking to recruit teaching assistants in the Cambridge area who have a passion for education.
There are many benefits to this role including:
* The chance to work in a variety of school settings
* Build your career in education
* A driven team of hard-working people to support you
* The opportunity to encourage children to flourish
* A dedicated Randstad consultant throughout the hiring process and beyond
We require someone who:
* A few examples of positions where skills are transferable are; Military, Outdoor education, Care/Nursing, Voluntary work in these areas etc.
* Is confident working alone and in a team
* Is friendly and enthusiastic
* Empathy and caring nature
The role of a teaching assistant is interesting and varied, involving:
* Supporting pupils with different needs and abilities
* Leading small group interventions to whole class learning or supporting individual children on a one-to-one basis
* Supporting teaching staff in the preparation of classroom resources and displays
Roles may evolve according to the needs of the children throughout the year, so the ideal candidate would be:
* Flexible and hard-working
* Resilient, confident and able to use your own initiative
* Friendly and approachable
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, or you have any questions feel free to call us for an informative chat! You can get in touch via email@example.com or call me (Daisy), Lindsy or Tom on the Primary team on 01223 368 836.
We look for
| ||Save Job||Share Job|