Nursery Room Leader
Job DescriptionBamboo Childcare are recruiting for a Room Leader to join a lovely nursery setting based in Daventry in the Baby Room.
This is a permanent, full time position based on 40 hours per week, offering a great salary of 19,760.
This is a great role and a truly fantastic Nursery with lots of benefits, high standards and a nice place to work.
Responsibilities of the Room Leader in Daventry:
- Managing the baby room
- Activities, sensory play, looking after key children
- Promoting best practice in the Nursery
- Displaying a real passion for Childcare
- Minimum Level 3 in Childcare
- Availability to work full time, 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Solid understanding of Health and Safety procedures and policies within a Nursery.
- Strong communication skills with children
- A passion for delivering the best Childcare Provision
- EYFS knowledge essential
If interested in the Room Leader role in Daventry please send us your CV by applying directly via this website or contact us for further information.
Bamboo Childcare is a specialist permanent recruitment agency and is working on behalf of our client to recruit for this role.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|