Film & Media Teacher
START DATE - 25th November!
We are currently looking for an exceptional Film Studies and Media Teacher to work full time in an outstanding college in Manchester.
* Planning and delivering high quality lessons
* Achieve excellent results for their students
* Inspiring them in the subject and a desire to learn
We welcome applications from NQTs as well as more experienced teachers.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be well-qualified with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
* Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
* Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
* Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
* Ability to provide instruction that reflects multiple perspectives and multicultural education.
* Ability to infuse technology into curriculum.
* Ability to work effectively with administrators, colleagues, central office and school based staff, students, parents and community.
* Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills.
If you are interested in this role please call Will ASAP on 0161 200 1903 or email email@example.com
| ||Save Job||Share Job|