SEN Teaching Assistant
Do you have experience working with children who have additional needs? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role in education? Would you like to be part of a motivated team of staff committed to helping children succeed? Are you skilled in managing challenging behaviour? Have you got transferable skills or qualifications you could apply to this role?
If this sounds like you, our mainstream and special schools are recruiting for Special Educational Needs TAs in Bristol. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Refer a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to 300
* Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
* Support the ethos of the school by implementing the Behaviour policy and school expectations
* Encourage and support other staff in the appropriate management of a variety of conditions
* Ensure that pupils are properly safeguarded and supported
* Support basic administrative duties such as photocopying, filing and displaying work
* Previous experience working with children is a must
* Proficiency in Makaton, MAPA and Team Teach etc. is desirable, but not necessary
* Work with pupils both inside the classroom and elsewhere to encourage independence, maintain personal confidence
* Bring issues of concern to the class teacher to ensure pupils behave in class and engage appropriately
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This could be the start of something good!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|