Job DescriptionLearning Support Assistant
Full or Part Time
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant or Special Needs Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge?
Protocol Education is seeking adaptable, passionate and inspirational supply SENTA's to join our team in servicing a number of wonderful primary schools that we supply to in the Merton area.
currently looking for support specialists. You will need to have experience of working successfully and cooperatively as part of a team within a school for children supporting them 1-1 or in small groups.
There are various needs across the schools ranging from challenging behaviour, ASD, ADHD and other needs on the spectrum.
Key Skills required:
- You must have good spoken English.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months Primary experience.
- You need to supply two recent references of which one must be from a school setting.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
What we offer:
- Protocol Education is a national company with strong and long-standing links to Schools across the country. Within London we source staff for Mainstream and SEND Schools in all London Boroughs as well as Surrey, Kent and Bromley.
- Optional CPD Training in our Tottenham Court Road Office
- Competitive salary
- A dedicated consultant
So if you are an experienced SEN TA who is looking for an exciting and fresh challenge then please apply today.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Higher Level Teacher Assistant Protocol Education Barnet £65 - £90 per annum
- Secondary Teacher - Head of Department - Design & Tech Protocol Education Wembley £190 - £220 per day
- KS1-KS2 Teaching Assistants Protocol Education Merton £60 - £75 per day, Benefits: CPD