Year 3 Teacher
Job DescriptionRikama Education are looking to recruit an experienced Year 3 Teacher to join a fantastic school based in Sidcup. The role will start in January. This school invests all that they have in making their students and staff the best they can be.
The responsibilities of the successful Year 3 teacher will be:
- Classroom management
- Responsible for conduction ad-hoc meetings and structured parent's evenings with parents, guardians and carers
- Marking and planning of all lessons.
- Maintaining and improving the academic results of their students
- To keep accurate records of the content of work
- Experience in teaching in all years.
To be a successful candidate for the Year 3 Teaching position:
- Hold relevant teaching qualifications
- Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have strong knowledge of the and KS2 curriculum
- Must work well with staff and pupils alike
- Can direct and supervise the work of multiple TA's
The successful KS2, Year 3 Teacher will benefit from:
- CPD's regular training
- Staff development programme
- Route to management for staff
- Excellent rates of pay in line with your experience
- Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
- Supportive and friendly team to work with
- A friendly consultant on hand whenever needed
- An excellent referral scheme
- Work within their thriving and friendly school
If you are interested in this Year 3 teacher position, please send an up to date CV now.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Teacher of Music China Randstad Education Manchester £25000 - £50000 per annum
- We need phonics specialists, is that you? Protocol Education Hackney £1200 - £1400 per month
- Teacher of Computer Science China Randstad Education Manchester £25000 - £50000 per annum