Are you a successful administrator? Have you ever worked in a school?
We are looking for administrators that are looking for: day to day, long term or permanent work within a school reception/office. This is in and around the Leicester area.
* Ability to use the SIMS software
* Experience of working in a school setting
* Strong communicator
* Quick learner
* Ability to multi-task
* Welcoming visitors onto the school site
* Ensuring all visitors are recorded on the schools entry system
* Briefing visitors on Health and Safety
* Answering incoming calls
* Updating the Schools database using SIMS
* Working alongside the office manager
* Advice and editing on your current CV
* Dedicated consultant throughout your journey
* Career advice
* On call 24/7
* Exclusive online services
* On-site parking
* Long term assignments and permanent roles
* An allowance for flexibility
* Opportunity to gain a vast amount of experience
* Competitive rates of pay
* Access to hundreds of discounts at major retailers through our app
* Chance to receive 300* if you refer a friend
* Opportunity for progression into permanent roles
Do you feel that this is a role you would relish and thrive in? Are you ready for a challenge? Did you answer yes? Apply today!
Randstad Education has an array of teaching positions in the Nottingham/Leicester area. If this is of interest to you, call the East Midlands branch today on 0116 208 1110 and ask for Amy. Or alternatively you can apply online.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|