A vibrant and forward thinking school in Harrow is seeking a Key Stage 1 (KS1) teacher to join the school in January 2020. You will be joining an lovely KS1 teaching team with a mix of experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Successful candidates will be a capable and competent Key Stage One (KS1) Teacher who has at least 1 year of teaching experience and has the drive to maintain high expectations through your teaching. You should be inspirational with an effective and passionate teaching style. All applicants to this Key Stage One (KS1) Teacher position should be able to adapt their teaching style to different classes and differentiate well.
The Headteacher is seeking someone that:-
- Is an excellent class teacher with a passion for KS1
- Has high standards & high expectations of all pupils
- Has a strong commitment to school improvement
- Has experience of teaching KS1 national curriculum
- Is confident leading a team of other teachers
What the school can offer:-
- Well-equipped, bright and spacious classrooms with
- An experienced and passionate Head teacher that encourages CPD
- Children that respond well to learning and value their teachers
- Warm, friendly and supportive staff
- Opportunities to progress with future leadership roles
If you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity then please get in contact as soon as possible with Luke at Reeson.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|