Would you like to work in a school rated Good by Ofsted last year?
Are you passionate about teaching in KS1 classes?
Are you available to start a permanent position in September 2019?
If so, please do not hesitate to get in touch today as the closing date for this vacancy next week!
I am delighted to offer a class teacher position to join one of the most popular 2 form entry schools in Crawley. I am looking for a highly committed and creative teacher to develop outstanding learning opportunities for the children in this school, rated Good by Ofsted in their last inspection.
This school is located within a diverse and thriving community. The school lies next to a beautiful Mill Pond, quietly tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Crawley town centre. They are proud of their newly refurbished school and very excited about the expansion of their class sizes from a PAN of 30 pupils to 60 pupils.
They passionately believe that they should nurture all their children to become happy, confident and independent learners. They are committed to ensuring high standards of education for all their pupils. I am proud to work with this school.
For a class teacher looking for a positive work environment and excellent CPD, this is a wonderful opportunity to make an impact and be part of a success story!
- are committed to enabling every child to achieve their best and aim high
- can raise attainment through outstanding teaching and learning
- are committed to your professional development
- want to make a positive contribution to our pupils socially as well as academically
The school can offer...
- a dedicated, supportive and hard-working team committed to improvement
- excellent opportunities for CPD and a pleasant working environment
- well behaved and hard-working pupils
- a supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body
Our successful candidate will be able to create a lively, stimulating classroom environment in which children feel confident to ask questions and are passionate about learning.
Experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
Please contact Paul Hirchfield at Randstad Education for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you 300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
If this is not the right role for you or you are looking for something similar in a different area then please get in touch and I can discuss all the options I am working on.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Post 16 SEN Teacher REESON Education Wandsworth £160 - £220 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- Bristol Supply Teachers Needed Protocol Education Bristol Dependent on skills and experience
- EYFS Teacher REESON Education Ealing £140 - £180 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills