Deputy Team Leader - Nursery
Job DescriptionBamboo Childcare are currently recruiting on behalf of our client - a beautiful private nursery setting based in Milton Keynes. The nursery is part of a reputable chain, and are looking for a Deputy Team Leader to join the team ASAP.
The setting is Ofsted rated Outstanding and has places for roughly 70 children. The nursery is bright, homely and spacious with a fantastic outside area for children to enjoy; an environment that is safe and secure. As well as providing all the activities you would expect from a top-quality nursery, the team also offer extra curriculum activities such as yoga, French, music & movement and sing & sign.
The role of the Deputy Team Leader is to work with the senior team to provide professional leadership and management to the playroom staff and to ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education. You will be supporting the team leader in the daily running of the room.
You will hold a full and relevant qualification in Early Years at Level 3 or above, understand and ensure the requirements of the EYFS and Ofsted are met.
What do you have to achieve?
- High standards of care and education
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Positive working relationships with staff, parents and carers
- Play room staff who feel supported in their roles
To find out more about the role and the setting, please apply with an up to date CV and I will give you a call for an informal chat.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- EYFS Teacher REESON Education Ealing £140 - £180 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- Intervention Specialist - Primary Protocol Education Bradford £55 - £70 per day
- Secondary Art Teacher (SEMH) REESON Education Ealing £160 - £215 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills