Are you a sports coach, teaching assistant or teacher looking for a challenge or change in direction?
Do you have experience working with young people: are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Are you passionate about supporting and shaping the lives of young people?
I am currently recruiting for a cover supervisor to work across secondary schools in Blackpool. We have a great relationship with the schools in our area and will have work throughout the new academic year.
If you answered yes to the above questions, I would like to hear from you!
- Competitive rates of pay.
- An exciting and fun environment.
- Flexible working hours and days.
- A dedicated a professional consultant on call 24/7.
- Managing the behaviour of the children and ensuring they are on task
- Taking the register at the beginning of the lesson
- Leaving handover notes detailing any progress
- Working with teaching assistants and other staff to ensure effective lesson delivery
- Delivering classroom-based cover work, dependant on the needs of the school on that day
- Experience of working with young people in a support capacity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards working with young people.
- A minimum of 2 references covering a 6 month period in the last 12 months
Randstad is committed to the safety of young people- therefore all applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Does this sound like a role you would be interested in?
Don't miss out, apply today to change your career path and enjoy that 'new start'!
Please contact Jon on 01772 259966 or email email@example.com to discuss opportunities and we can arrange a meeting to have a chat and get you ready for work!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|