£60 - £80 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
We are working with a fantastic school in Shropshire, who we have a good relationship with, who are currently recruiting for an experienced teaching assistant to work on short- and long-term placements. The school ranges from EYFS to Year 6.
• 8:30am to 3:30pm, during term times.
• Assisting teachers in the classroom environment
• Developing Maths and English skills of all students.
• Working and leading small group activities when necessary.
• Working as part of a team, collectively supporting all students.
Successful Candidates Must Have:
• Experience of working with children.
• An understanding of the KS1 and KS2 national curriculum.
• Willingness to adapt and overcome the strains within day to day school life.
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team, and individually.
If you would like to be put forward for this role or discuss other opportunities, please apply now.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00