£95 - £125 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol Education are looking for proactive primary teachers who will work in schools in Manchester, Stockport, Tameside and Trafford to deliver Maths/English/Catch up interventions to targeted children in order to raise attainment in core subject areas.
The successful teacher will work in Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 classes implementing your own learning styles to encourage progress at all times.
The post will involve supporting groups and individuals across Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 classes, through targeted interventions
The post holder will be timetabled to deliver specific interventions in English or Maths
Experience across KS1 & KS2 is required, with knowledge of the primary curriculum.
What is on offer:
• Flexible work
• Work life balance
• Experience working in different schools
• Weekly pay
• Opportunities of permanent roles
We are looking for someone who:
• Is available immediately
• Has got QTS (Qualfied Teacher Status)
• Has teaching experience of working with children across Key Stage 1 & 2
• Has teaching experience of working with pupils to support English and Mathematics on an individual basis and/or in a group
• Experience of working with pupils with SEND
• Has experience of a range of intervention programs
If you have the above experience and are looking to work as a Covid catch up Teacher then please apply online now