Have you supported Primary School children with their education?
Do you have experience working with children with special educational needs?
Are you looking for a term-time only role working with children?
I'm looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in a Primary School in Redhill, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
I am currently supporting a primary school that are looking for a teaching assistant to support a Key Stage 1 class full time from as soon as possible. This role will initially be until Easter but could go longer for the right candidate. Is this the sort of opportunity you are looking for?
This school situated on two separate sites, infant and junior, a short distance from each other. They cater for children from the age of three to eleven, from Nursery to Year 6. This is a happy school where the atmosphere is relaxed and conducive to high achievement. The leadership team take pride in their diverse community. The whole school value every child as an individual and are proud of being an inclusive school and of our cultural and linguistic diversity. The head teacher works closely with parents and families.
They have high expectations of all their children both socially and academically. They place great emphasis on personal, social and emotional development by fostering caring attitudes, thoughtfulness, mutual respect, self-discipline and self-confidence. Their aim is to develop each child as an individual, nurturing their strengths and talents. They give their pupils responsibility and believe that they should be encouraged to do their best in a positive, hard working learning environment. They place a strong emphasis on creativity and ensuring that their pupils enjoy learning and have fun.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
* App-based booking system
* DBS and School application support
* Refer a friend scheme
* Free career advice
* Online diary
* Exclusive roles
Benefits of the role:
* Competitive pay
* Local bookings
* Free CPD
* Weekly pay
* Flexible working days
* Supporting the Teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
* Working on a 1-2-1 and whole class basis with students
* Supporting children to learn both in the classroom and out in the community
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Experience working in a Primary School
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculums
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Experience working with children who have special educational needs
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
* A job history for the last 10 years
If you would like more information on this role or any other support role, then please email paul.hirchfield@randstadeducation
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|