Are you passionate about teaching students history?
Are you a history teacher looking for a new role for 2020?
Or perhaps you are looking for a change in environment and a new challenge?
This could be the role for you!
I am currently looking for a passionate history teacher in Blackpool to join my pool of candidates.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate dynamic and creative classroom practices combined with a passion for their subject.
- A fantastic setting to work in.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Welcoming team and management.
- Training and CPD opportunities.
- Career progression.
- Competitive salary.
- On-site canteen with hot food.
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning 300
- Parking on-site.
- Experience teaching History at KS3 and KS4
- Knowledge of the History curriculum
- QTS or equivalent
- Passionate about maximizing potential.
- Strong subject knowledge - History specialism.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Able to display great interpersonal skills and a team player attitude.
- Be a fantastic role model for staff and pupils.
- Providing a positive learning environment through well-planned lessons.
- Using behaviour management to get the most out of your lessons and support pupils.
- Implement a wide and varied program of activities for students individually and as a group.
- Communication with staff to support student development.
- Safeguarding students and following all college policies and procedures.
Does this role sound like the next step for you?
Are you interested in applying?
You will be required to come and meet with us, which will take approximately an hour. We will actively promote you to schools across your chosen work areas. You will then be cleared for work and proceed to be invited to interview.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|