SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you passionate about working with children with special needs? Do you have a background working in care or have experience working with students with challenging behaviour? Is Watford your ideal work location?
I am currently looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant to join a "Good" school in Watford. The school looks to promote a safe and stimulating learning environment in which every child has the chance to achieve. The school is situated close to the town centre and is accessible via public transport. If you are looking to join a small friendly team then please apply now.
- On site parking
- A rewarding role where you can make a real difference in a child's development
- Working in a school rated good by Ofsted
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in the SEN sector
- Provide 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant support to a child with Autism
- Encourage children's confidence, self-esteem and Independence
- Provide feedback and assistance to teachers
- To work within agreed timetables of school and pupil activities
The school is located in Watford so you must be able to travel to school daily.
- Have some SEN (Special needs) experience
- Ability to use own initiative
- Hold an enhanced DBS
- Be resilient and have a determined approach
If this role would be of interest to you and you would like to be considered please apply now. Interviews will be arranged within 7 days.
To find out more about the position itself call Jamila on 01582 811 878.
Please note if you are applying for this position, to be successful you will need to have some SEN experience.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|