Are you a qualified and passionate English teacher? Do you know your sonnets from you haikus, and your verbs from your adverbs?
If this sounds like you then please do read on.
We are currently recruiting for a high achieving school in Bristol for an English teacher able to teach English up to KS4, with some Literature and Media delivered at KS5
The successful candidate will be a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and self motivated teacher with a focus on enabling young people to make a positive difference and achieve the academy's vision.
The role is full time and will start after the February half term and will continue at least until Easter but most likely will continue up until the end of the summer term.
* Care about young people and want to make a difference
* Are a suitably qualified teacher with the subject knowledge and expertise to deliver English up to GCSE
* Have a good understanding of teaching and learning strategies which lead to exceptional progress
* Are an inspiring, creative practitioner who wants to contribute to a successful team
* Are committed to ensuring students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally
In the role you can benefit from:
* Free parking
* Free training
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning 300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Great school and learning environment
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with challenging behaviour
* A drive to inspire the next generation
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Crawley £15000 - £16000 per annum
- Behaviour Mentor – Year 8 Students Protocol Education Hillingdon £60 - £75 per day
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression