Are you keen to teach in Key Stage 1 in a supportive, friendly and welcoming one-form entry primary school in Stevenage?
Would you like to work in a school that will support you through your teaching career?
If so, I have a fantastic permanent opportunity so I would love to hear from you!
We have a rare, permanent opportunity for a dedicated and passionate Key Stage 1 primary teacher to join a small one form entry school in Stevenage, who we have been working with the school for nearly 10 years. The school boasts a modern curriculum, and is well supported with extracurricular activities including school trips, mini gym, computing, athletics, football and many more! Due to a long serving teacher retiring, we are recruiting a primary teacher to start after Easter 2020 on a permanent basis. The school is committed to supporting their staff with professional development, therefore NQT's will be strongly considered for this role.
* Free on-site parking
* Permanently employed by a school with fantastic staff retention
* Charming and picturesque grounds surrounded by wonderful nature
* An exciting curriculum with children keen to learn and develop
* A supportive, teaching-focused senior leadership team
* Great opportunities for personal and professional development
* Experienced, supportive and welcoming colleagues
* Be able to hold positive values and attitudes, whilst adopting high standards of behaviour management
* Provide an independent approach to learning based on first hand experiences which open up natural curiosity
* Communicate effectively with children, parents, and staff on all levels
* Recognise and respect the contribution that colleagues, parents, and carers make to the development and well-being of children and in raising attainment
* Encourage children to develop a sense of responsibility and respect for their school, the wider community, and the environment
* Hold qualified teacher status (QTS)
* Ambitions to secure permanent employment to enhance teaching development
* Be passionate about education, and have fantastic engagement skills
* Able to communicate and work with all members of staff including the senior leadership team
If you're passionate about delivering high-quality teaching and have exceptional drive and ambition to get the best out of each student, please apply now and Mark, our primary consultant, will be in touch shortly.
Please note, only qualified teachers and NQT's will be contacted.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|