Supply Teacher - Havering
Supply Teacher - Havering and Essex
Pay Rate: 120-140 per day
Are you looking to continue teaching without the commitment and work load?
Would you like to gain valid experience in several schools prior to committing to a long term/permanent teaching role?
Then supply teaching may be for you!
We work closely with a large number of secondary schools and academy trusts located throughout Havering and Essex and help them cover planned and unplanned staff absences. Some bookings will be made in advance and others may be at short notice.
As a supply teacher working you will be required to;
* Be passionate about making a difference to a student's learning.
* Supportive and understanding of all students' needs.
* Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student's learning in the classroom.
* Be flexible to travel to ensure regular work in Essex and Havering.
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Flexible working.
* To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
* The opportunity to build relationships with secondary schools across Essex and Havering
* To be offered work that is suitable to your schedule; whether this is full or part time.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered to work for as one of our supply teachers. For more information about the role, contact on Bobby Alani on 01245 260 100!!!!!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|