Learning Support Assistant
Are you experienced in managing challenging behaviour? Could you inspire the next generation through your vital support? Do you have experience working with children who have special educational needs? Would you like to be part of a motivated team of staff committed to helping children succeed? Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding role in education?
One of our partner primary schools in the Oakwood area is searching for a compassionate individual with excellent communication skills to join their team as a Learning Support Assistant. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
This role will go permanent for the right candidate.
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Refer a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to 300
* Opportunities to develop key skills
* Support the ethos of the school by implementing the Behaviour policy and school expectations
* Encourage and support other staff in the appropriate management of a variety of conditions
* Ensure that pupils are properly safeguarded and supported
* Work with pupils both inside the classroom and elsewhere to encourage independence and build confidence
* Previous experience working with children with additional needs is desirable
* Previous experience in a classroom setting
* A caring and thoughtful personality
* Excellent communication skills
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email email@example.com.
This could be the start of something good!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|