Learning Support Assistant
Are you a patient, compassionate and resilient person, who is looking for an exciting role where no day will be the same?
Do you have experience of working with children on a 1:1 basis?
If you find yourself answering 'yes' to the questions above and you're looking for a long-term role, then apply to this position today!
I am currently working with primary schools in the Chesham area who are looking to recruit Learning Support Assistants. The roles available will involve giving 1:1 support to meet the needs of individual children with challenging behaviour/ learning needs. The ideal candidate will have SEN experience.
- Dedicated and experienced consultant to guide you through the recruitment process
- Training provided
- Career advice
- CPD opportunities
- Building positive relationships with children
- Support the ethos of the school by implementing the Behaviour policy and school expectations
- Encourage and support other staff in the area of work
- Ensure that pupils are properly safeguarded and supported following the school's Health & Safety guidance
To be successful you will have:
- Experience working with children - preferably in a school setting
- Enhanced DBS - we can assist you with this
- Two references
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Call Cara on 01582 811 878 or send your CV to email@example.com to book your local registration meeting.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|