SEN Youth Worker
** No Previous Experience Necessary **
Do you wish to enhance your school based experience? Do you have a patient and resilient personality that can manage challenging behaviour?
Randstad will offer you:
- Very competitive rates of pay
- A dedicated consultant who will listen and work with your preferences
- Local work within a 10 mile radius from your home
- 300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us
Our office is open from 7am - 6pm Monday to Friday, with a consultant on call each evening and across the weekend to assist you with your enquiries.
A school based in Halewood seek to appoint a Youth Worker to support their secondary Pupil Referral Unit. Pupils here have been excluded from mainstream school, have emotional, behavioural needs, attendance or truanting issues.
This is a 'Good' rated school who support and value their staff and relationships with their students, a nurturing environment whilst being able to provide firm boundaries for students.
The school provide training opportunities with access to accredited Team Teach training and Safeguarding, to develop you and benefit supporting pupils. This role will span for the academic year with the view to take the successful candidate onto a permanent contract.
- Supporting students with social, emotional, mental health needs across secondary ages providing classroom support as well as home support if needed
- You will also be required to provide 1:1 support with any emotional issues, and supporting if pupils are behind with their work
- Completing progress reports on pupils' progress
- Experience an understanding of how to support young people with social, emotional and mental health needs
- Flexible in being able to provide 1:1, group support or home tuition as required
- Deal with any challenging behaviours or incidents in a calm manner
- Experience of working in a school is essential
- A resilient and patient nature
- Available from September
To discuss in more detail, please contact Neil McFadden at the Liverpool office or apply below
If you join Randstad Education you will have a dedicated consultant to work with your preferences and needs, provide opportunities to work within your local area and free accredited career & professional development training whilst building an excellent teaching experience!
As I am the dedicated SEN Specialist here at Randstad Education, I work closely with the majority of SEN Schools within Warrington, Halton and South Liverpool; supporting over 70 Teachers & TA's with their search for short term, long term and permanent job opportunities. I am extremely passionate about what I do and ensure to provide a professional and friendly approach to both my clients and candidates at all times. I strongly believe there is a job for everyone, therefore I work extremely hard and spend a lot of time ensuring the best possible match will be made between the school and the candidate.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|