Are you looking for a new challenge? A more rewarding role that sends you home feeling fulfilled at the end of the day? Something where you feel like you're making an impact?
We are actively seeking experienced and committed nursery assistants to join our busy and vibrant supply team, to support children centres and nurseries, working with children from birth to 5 years in and around the Bristol area.
You may want day to day supply opportunities or may require a more long term position, either way we can support you in that finding work.
When joining Randstad, you will:
* Given flexible opportunities to fit around you
* Open yourself up to excellent opportunities to develop your skills and experience
* Be offered a competitive salary
* Be supported by a dedicated team and support system
* Be able to use our modern technology opportunities
Ideally, we require you to poses:
* Working alongside and supporting the classroom teacher in lessons and at break times
* A strong understanding of the classroom and be confident working with children under 5 years
* Be reliable and flexible with excellent communication skills
* The ability to support students both academically and emotionally
* Have patience and an approachable, committed manner
* Be enthusiastic and ready to take on a new opportunity confidently
This is a fantastic opportunity for a long and rewarding career within the early years sector.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|