Are you newly qualified and seeking opportunity to shape a young persons life?
Are you looking for an opportunity for self development and exceptional in- house training opportunities?
Are you passionate about shaping the lives of pupils and encouraging them to excel in daily activities within the Nursery?
Do you want work that suits your work- life balance, with some of the best schools within the area? Providing day to day and permanent work with flexible hours?
If you answered yes to the questions above, I would like to hear from you!
I am currently recruiting for Nursery Assistant's, either experienced or newly qualified. Who are keen to work with young people and passionate about being a part of their development. We are working with a variety of nurseries in different settings who require ad-hoc support on a day to day basis within the East Lancashire area. We have an outstanding relationship with our schools and have a variety of work suited to you.
- Competitive salary
- Watching and contributing to a child's development.
- Flexible working hours and days.
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities.
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear.
- Manage the quality of childcare within a room/ area.
- Ensure stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for all children.
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Manage inadequate behaviour safely, effectively and within school guidelines.
- Ensure pupils understand the work that is set, and how to complete it to the best of their ability.
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare.
- To work as part of the whole team ensuring a continued positive and friendly environment.
- Have a sensitive and caring nature, whilst communicating effectively with pupils.
- A passion for working with, and intellectually developing young people.
- Sensitivity for dealing with young people in difficult situations.
Randstad is committed to the safety of all young people. An enhanced DBS check with satisfactory references is therefore crucial in order to proceed.
Does this sound like the role for you?
Apply today to start your 'new journey'
Please contact Adele on 01772 259 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities and we can arrange a meeting to have a chat and get you ready for work!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this oneVIEW MORE VIEW MORE
- Learning Support Assistant REESON Education Brent £70 - £85 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- German Teacher Protocol Education Suffolk Dependant on assignment
- Bristol Supply Teachers Needed Protocol Education Bristol Dependent on skills and experience