"Every kid is one caring adult away from being a success story."
Have you got experience supporting students during their SATs?
Are you looking for a new role where you can make a difference to a child's education?
Do you want to work with children in a School environment?
I'm looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in a Primary School in Redhill from September 2019, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad are recognised as the number 1 recruitment company world wide and due to this prestige we work with a number of local Schools and Nurseries on their day-to-day, long-term and permanent vacancies. This particular role is for a part-time Teaching Assistant to work in a School in Crawley. The successful candidate will work 5 days a week and work 1-2-1 with an SEN child.
This School aims to provide a caring, purposeful and stimulating environment in which all children can develop confidence, independence and an enthusiasm for lifelong learning. They plan carefully for support, intervention and extension, so that all our children are given the opportunity to reach their full potential. In their last Ofsted inspection the School was rated 'Good' with the report stating "Pupils conduct themselves well around the site Pupils like school. The vast majority say they feel safe and happy Teachers establish good routines with pupils so that they all know how to behave appropriately."
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Exclusive roles
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
* Free career advice
* DBS and School application support
* Refer a friend scheme
* Support to edit and improve your CV
Benefits of the role:
* Free School meals
* Online training available
* The possibility of being taken on permanently at the end of the placement should the position become available
* Supporting SEN children on a 1-2-1 basis to access the curriculum
* Giving accurate handovers to the Teacher and/or parents of the child at the end of your day
* Supporting students in a group or 1-2-1 with their literacy skills
* Helping the Teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Experience working in a School or Nursery
* A job history for the last 10 years
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|