REESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful primary school situated in Greenwich, south east London, seeking a PPA Teacher to begin in the summer term. The successful candidate will be joining a school recently rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted and is home to hardworking pupils who engage well in lessons. The PPA Teacher role will be commencing in April 2019 and offers a daily rate of up to 160.00 per day.
The PPA Teacher role:
- Covering PPA across KS1 and KS2
- Long-term contract on offer
- Option to extend contract into the new academic year starting September 2019
- Daily rate up to 160.00 per day
- Recently rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Friendly environment
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Located in Greenwich, south east London
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the PPA Teacher role?
- Previous experience teaching KS1 and KS2 in UK primary schools
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|