Nursery Nurse in Dartford!
Job DescriptionI am looking for Nursery Practitioners to work in some fantastic Day Nurseries and Preschools in and around the Dartford area; both unqualified and qualified Nursery Practitioners daily work available. Day Nurseries are open from 7.30am-6pm so shifts will be flexible within these hours.
To apply you must:
- A DBS on the update service or a willingness to undertake one
- Be able to provide professional references
- Have at least 3 months experience in Nurseries, Preschools or Primary Schools within the last 2 years
- Have a passion to work with children and provide high quality care
- Be able to use your own initiative and be proactive
- Be available at least 3 days a week
What we can offer you:
- Flexible hours
- Working with dedicated local consultants
- Competitive rate of pay
- Support throughout your placements
Protocol Education is one of the country's leading educational recruitment agencies. We require Teachers in mainstream and SEN schools throughout the area and offer competitive rates of pay. If you think you have the skills and experience for this role then please email your CV to email@example.com. Please contact us with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|