£140 - £190 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Physics Teacher vacancy KS3 -KS5
Protocol education are hiring! We currently have several positions available in Secondary Education with numerous clients across the South West London Areas Such positions provide a great start to your career within the education sector or add to your ever-growing experience! So, what can we do? Provide brilliant working opportunities working within some great schools that offer fantastic growth. We are industry specialists in providing the best possible service to our clients, with a proven track record of success, we take pride in what we do!
- Providing a close-knit community within for students attending thus improving the package supplied for parents.
- Working with School's whom continuously increased their student's attainment yearly. This being something Teachers and parents alike are proud of.
- A School with ties in the local community whereby becoming a part of you will be directly influencing the lives of those residing in the area.
- Core Subject experience Primarily Secondary Physics specialists.
- Someone who truly cares for the education of children and thrives in an environment working with likeminded individuals.
- A person who has a passion for installing confidence, knowledge and skills into forming children into becoming members of society later in life.
- Somebody with desire to go the extra mile for their students and truly influence their futures.
- A teacher whom truly makes a difference in the classroom.
- DBS Checked
- References available on request
- Proven track record of positively impacting the lives of children, please note this can be in any field.
- Right to work in the U.K.
If you are driven by making a difference then the above position sounds like you, then we at Protocol Education would love to hear from you! If successful, our Clients would be interested in meeting with you at the earliest opportunity and discussing this position with you in detail.