£60 - £150 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol Education are looking for support heroes to help our young learners in schools across Essex get back on track following such a lengthy period out of school routine.
School leaders that we have been speaking to are concerned about the obvious social and emotional impacts that the lockdown period is having on our young people. We are supporting our partner schools by providing staff that can be available to support their pupils when they return to school.
Do you have skills or experience in any of the following areas?
·Anxiety & Mental Health
·Social & Emotional well-being and development
·Disaffected pupils & Persistent absenteeism
·Confidence, resilience and self esteem
·Separation anxiety and attachment disorders
Do you have a positive, energetic and resilient approach with a caring, patient and nurturing nature?
We're keen to hear from recent Graduates who are thinking of a career in teaching or Newly Qualified teachers (NQTs) who would like to develop their experience working with individuals or small groups of pupils.
Maybe be you are recently retired from teaching, but would like to offer support in your local schools to help the children recover from the loss of learning and the social impact of COVID-19.
We want to hear from you.
Benefits of working with Protocol Education
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's or employers tax costs passed onto you
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated secondary school team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Open from 7am to 6:30pm
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button
• Training and Development programmes
For more information please contact Katie on 01245213225 or apply now!