£70 - £90 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol Education are recruiting Cover Supervisors to join an expanding and successful team working in schools in the Tameside area.
We have long standing relationships in place with schools in the Tameside area who are currently looking to add supply staff ranging from day to day, short-term and long-term cover.
The school is an Ofsted rated: GOOD
• This is a good school.
• From their starting points, students make good progress in most subjects, including mathematics. In English, progress is outstanding.
• Students' attainment is mostly above average and, at times, significantly above average.
• Teaching is good in most subjects because teachers have high expectations of students. They create a very positive climate for learning, to which students respond very well.
• There is well-targeted provision for students who need extra support, including those who have special educational needs.
• The behaviour of students is outstanding. Students conduct themselves well at all times. In most areas, they have very positive attitudes to learning.
As a Cover Supervisor you will be responsible to the supervision of students in a classroom setting in the absence of their teacher.
COVER SUPERVISOR DUTIES:
• Managing Behaviour
• Ensuring the classroom is a safe space to learn.
• Supporting students of all abilities.
• Delivering pre-prepared lessons set by their teacher/department.
This role is a brilliant way of gaining experience in classrooms for aspiring teachers and is also a great opportunity for Cover Supervisors who are looking to get involved in new opportunities.
• Be flexible and organised as you may be covering different subjects day to day.
• Have a positive and engaging attitude.
• Be passionate about the education of pupils.
• Have a good standard of education.
• Ensure you are able to manage behaviour within the schools behaviour policy.
PROTOCOL BENEFITS TO YOU:
• Free safeguarding courses
• Free behaviour management training
• A team of expert consultants
• An array of CPD courses.
• Good rates of pay
• Friend Referral Scheme - up to £250 for successful referrals (teachers)
Applicants will be expected to have an Enhanced DBS on the update service and would be required to provide references including your most recent employer.