£23,720 - 35,971 per year + DOE
Permanent | Full Time
Here at Teaching Personnel, we are extremely pleased to be searching for an experience or future Science Teacher!
One of our fantastic secondary schools near the Lewes area is looking to grow their team and expand their science department. This Top Secondary School has excellent results year on year and has a well-established Science department.
- Graded good/outstanding in recent lesson observations
- Genuine passion for Science and able to motivate students
- Confidence that can be
- Strong academic background
- Must hold Right to Work in the UK
- We require an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate
- Professional references for past 2yrs
About the school:
- Large Secondary School with plenty of resources and facilities
- Well-mannered and motivated students
- Excellent training and NQT induction
- Teaching Science to KS3 & KS4 (including some KS5)
- Benefits and competitive salary!
- Full time and permanent
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.