£125 - £140 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol Education are working on behalf of primary schools in the London Borough of Newham recruiting experienced Primary School Teachers for supply work, temp to perm, and permanent opportunities for September 2020.
The London Borough of Newham is a vibrant borough and a fantastic place to live and work.
The schools are culturally diverse, with a high proportion of pupils from minority ethnic heritages and pupils who speak English as an additional language.
Suitable applicants will:
• Have QTS Status (open to NQT's)
• Overseas trained teacher with UK experience
• Enthusiastic, flexible and creative teachers
• Have strong classroom management
• Commitment and a passion for education
Protocol can offer you:
• Regular work
• Local work
• Short term, long term and permanent work
• A wide range of schools and opportunities
• Ongoing professional development
• Personalised consultant support
• Weekly pay
• Competitive pay-rates
• Fantastic social events
If you fit all the criteria and would like to register with us please apply online today.