£66.30 - 71.60 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Highlight's of the role -
A Teaching Personnel partner school are looking to recruit an experienced Level 3 teaching assistant to support across various year groups. The The role is due to start in as soon as possible and the school have requested a qualified Level 3 teaching assistant who has experience of working within primary schools. The school has been rated Good by Ofsted and has an ambitious Head Teacher who is striving to raise standards across the school. Pupils achieve well in all areas and you will be expected to be pro active and identify pupils who require additional support.
- Full time working 8.30-3.30pm
- Single form entry, Good School based in Chester-Le-Street
- General classroom support and 1:1 support with low ability pupils
To apply for this post you must:
- Be a qualified Level 3 teaching assistant
- Have experience of working across the Primary Curriculum
- Preferably with some SEN experience
- Be supportive, encouraging and determined
Benefits to you:
- Competitive pay, paid weekly
- Build up experience across the curriculum in Primary
- Long term work with potential to become a permanent role
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.