£120 - £145 per day, Benefits: PAYE £250 Referral Scheme
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol Education are recruiting an enthusiastic ICT/Computer Science teacher in a Mainstream Secondary School based in Wolverhampton covering students in KS3-KS5 to join a highly committed team.
We are seeking an outstanding Teacher of Computer Science with the ability to teach programming to GCSE level.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• To teach programming to GCSE
• Knowledge of the National Curriculum for their subject
• Willingness to keep up to date in subject knowledge and national developments
We're looking for you, if you have:
• Excellent interpersonal skills with both adults and children
• Competence in the use of Information and Communication Technology
• High aspirations and expectations for their students and yourselves
• Committed to raising standards and continuous improvement
Successful candidates will have knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan engaging lessons for all students. In addition, applicants will have a passion for the subject and inventing creative ways to engage students.
You must have:
• QTS & UK classroom experience
• Clear & Current DBS on the Update Service
• 2 RECENT professional references upon request
Benefits of working with Protocol Education:
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's or employers tax costs passed onto you
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated secondary school team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Open from 7am to 6:30pm
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button
• Training and Development programmes
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now and one of our team will be in touch with you shortly.