Looking for your next role?
Ever considered a career in education? or are you an experienced cover supervisor looking for your new work?
If so, Smile Education would like to speak to you!
We are looking for people with a real passion for teaching that would be interested in this exciting opportunity supporting and making a difference to KS3 & KS4 students in the Salford area. This Secondary school is part of a Multi Academy Trust with an excellent set of core values: Do what matters most, Be yourself, always show you care, Succeed together.
Graduates are welcome for this opportunity, especially those with degrees in subjects such as sports, science or English, there is NO LESSON PLANNING for this role so don’t worry about being an expert in all subjects.
- Supervise and manage classrooms in the absence of regular teachers.
- Follow lesson plans provided by teachers and ensure students are engaged in learning activities.
- Maintain a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Assist students to support learning and provide guidance when needed.
- Manage classroom behaviour and enforce school policies.
- Work within a team to maintain a safe learning environment for students.
- Communicate with teachers, parents, and school administrators regarding student progress and any concerns that may arise.
- Provide support to students with special needs or learning difficulties.
- Work within a team to build positive relationships with students.
What we offer
- Ideally have experience in some capacity of working with children or young people - this can be voluntary or paid and doesn't need to be school based.
- A degree in any subject is ideal but other qualifications can be considered.
- A strong commitment to supporting pupil development and progress in schools.
- A passion for wanting to be part of a wider school team.
How to apply?
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Support from a designated consultant who will guide you through everything you need to know and any queries.
- Competitive candidate referral fees!
- Regular opportunities to attend CPD sessions and other training benefits.
- Flexible working patterns.
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Jack on 0161 526 9028
or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.